The “Full House” Staging Package
The cost of staging your house for sale will cost you LESS money than the cost of your first price reduction!!!
This package will help you make the 5 MOST IMPORTANT rooms in your house to look like they belong in a magazine page so that you can sell your house for as much money as possible and as quickly as possible.
You’re a bit of a do-it-yourselfer so you don’t mind doing the work yourself but you need suggestions, guidance, and recommendations. You need a staging coach!
The “Full House” Package
This package is for you if:
- You’re getting your house ready to sell.
- You want top dollar for your home.
- You’ve been watching renovation and staging shows on TV and know there’s more potential in your home to get you top dollar but you’re not sure where to start. Or maybe you haven’t been watching those shows but wish you had because you don’t know where to start LOL.
- You want to showcase your home in the best possible way to try to create urgency among buyers to put in an offer on your house in order your home that you can.
- You’re a bit of a do-it-yourselfer so you don’t mind doing the work yourself but you need suggestions, guidance, and recommendations. You need a staging coach!
This package includes the most important rooms:
- Front Curb Appeal
- Living Room | Family Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen | Eat-In Area
- Master Bedroom & En suite
Based on your photos, video, budget and going through your completed questionnaire, you will be given a package. Your package will include:
- a floor plan for applicable rooms using your current furniture
- list of recommendations of furniture & accessories that would showcase your room to its full potential.
- paint color recommendation + trim based on current staging trends, your furniture & accessories
- recommended repairs & small renovations* to a room that could be changed/upgraded depending on the home’s price range, demographics of the neighborhood, and your budget.
- final photo check of “staged” rooms before photo day
- unlimited messaging
*renovation recommendations to a room may include small upgrades like lighting, door hardware, trim etc. It will NOT include a MAJOR renovation like a bathroom or kitchen upgrade.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive your personalized questionnaire and photo information within 24 hrs. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders!
Once I receive the completed questionnaire and photos, you will receive your staging consult within 4-6 BUSINESS days.